A Community Land Trust (CLT) is a powerful and flexible tool to create affordable housing while allowing residents to build equity as homeowners. Learn the nuts and bolts of how CLTs work from a board member of Grounded Solutions Network (formerly National Community Land Trust Network). Following the presentation, a panel of respondents will discuss developing a Community Land Trust around the future 11th Street Bridge Park. This program augments the exhibition “Better Homes and Gardens” on view at Vivid Solutions Gallery from September 30 through November 19, 2016.
- Tony Pickett, Vice President, Urban Land Conservancy
- Kymone Freeman, Co-founder We ACT Radio
- Robert Burns, Executive Director, City First Enterprises / Homes
- Tina Fletcher, ANC8A Commissioner
- Aja Taylor, Advocacy Director, Bread for the City
- Brett Theodos, Urban Institute (Moderator)